In 2005 Mark decided that he no longer wanted to work the 9 to 5 for people with whom I had little in common. So he quit. Since then He has developed from freelancer to multiple business owner, having worked with the UK’s Ministry of Defense, the NHS and some of the UK’s biggest corporations and financial institutions. He created my first business, HACKSAW™ and ran myself into a burn out shortly after. That experience opened his eyes and made me realize that with a few simple changes, concise guidance and transparent straight talking, the first years in business don’t have to lead to that. And so, He created Excellence Expected to help other people through those arduous first years in business. And he loves doing it.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Help us get to podcast movement [02:20]
- Who is Mark Asquith [04:10]
- Mark’s advice to business owners [06:40]
- How does Mark generate revenue [08:40]
- What is a value chain [10:50]
- Importance of a good team [15:34]
- How do you find good people [16:11]
- How Mark started Podcast Websites with John Lee Dumas [19:19]
- What was your biggest lesson starting Podcast Websites [10:50]
- We discuss Podcast Movement 2017 #PM17 [27:06]
- What trends do you see in 2017 [28:20]
Our Crowdfunding campaign
Help us get to Podcast Movement 2017
WANT TO CONNECT WITH ENGEL?