Business solutions expert and Amazon Book Author Tania Shipman has struggled with the concept of a full business solution. Is it filling a void in the market place? Is it automating and creating a hands off system? Or maybe by putting a band-aid over the problem and calling it fixed?
Unlike most business experts, Tania has spent decades discovering the true meaning to a business solution and how it helps you. With thousands of hours of hands on experience, Tania’s radical views on solving a problem has dubbed her as “The Solutions Queen”.
- Who is Tania Shipman? [02:00]
- What is business automation?[03:37]
- Example of business automation. [04:19]
- Why it’s important to stay focus on any automation you have? [19:45]
- What does time versus money come down to? [24:34]
- What can you do if you outsourced an automation that was not set up properly?[26:05]
- Business automation is either hiring out your work or using a system to make things easier for you. [28:53]
- Why is asking questions an important part of business automation? [30:53]
- Convert kit The autoresponder service we use
- Simple Solutions Today
- Tania’s Website
- Fiverr Our favorite outsourcing site
- Tania’s Business Automation 101 Facebook group