In this episode we discuss Shiny object syndrome and how to avoid losing focus
EPISODE 18 SHINY OBJECT SYNDROME
- What is shiny object syndrome? [8:33]
Five (5) strategies to help you with shiny object syndrome.
- Focus on one tactic or strategy at a time. [15:24]
- Make sure you’re tracking everything you do. [16:55]
- If you decide that there is a problem that you need to solve in your business that can be solved by a program. Look only for the solution to that problem.[18:05]
- Unsubscribe to the internet marketers who don’t add value to your life. [20:43]
- If it’s not your expertise outsource.[21:13]
- Have a filtering process.[22:03]
- How to search for the review of a product that you are interested in? [24:57]
- What is the difference between just in case learning and just incline learning? [19:58]
CALL TO ACTION.