In this episode we discuss autoresponders and how to choose the right one for your business
What is an autoresponder
Why do you need one
What are the costs
What to look for in an autoresponder
How to evaluate features
How to limit costs especially at the beginning
take advantage of trials
if you are short on funds consider Mailchimp which allows you to have up to 1500 subscribers
Compare monthly payment vs one time payment
Tips for building your first list
- Keep sign-up forms, email messages and designs simple and clean.
- Study how marketers send YOU autoresponders and incorporate their best practices.Ask for the sale.
- Marketing is testing. Constantly compare one campaign to another.
- Load an initial series of 7-10 emails to increase the chances for a sale.
- Track all emails to assess their effectiveness.
- Keep emails between 55 and 65 characters wide.
Autoresponder Services (monthly cost)
MailX (one time cost)